conditions of participation
The organiser of the European Custombike Championship is Garage21 GmbH. Participation in the championship is subject to these conditions, which are agreed to by uploading the data.
In order to take part in the preliminary competition for the European Custombike Championship, it is necessary to upload photos and submit the entry form displayed on the website european-custombike-championship.de. Participation is free of charge.
The deadline for submitting entries is 24:00 on 31.10.2023. Data can only be uploaded until this time.
Participation is not restricted to customers of the Organisatora and is not dependent on the purchase of goods or services.
Garage21 GmbH reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition in the event of manipulation in connection with the organisation of the preliminary competition and the European Custombike Championship, in the event of violations of these conditions of participation, in the event of dishonest actions or in the event of false or misleading information in connection with participation in the championship.
1. Participants are responsible for the accuracy of their own contact details
2. Garage21 GmbH will check each entry for compliance with these conditions of participation, image quality and correctness of all data.
3. Garage21 GmbH collects, processes and uses the participant’s personal data submitted in the application for the purpose of conducting the preliminary competition for the European Custombike Championship. The participant agrees that his/her personal data may be stored in Garage21 GmbH’s own database. 4.
4. Garage21 GmbH may post the pictures on european-custombike-championship.de (+.eu + .com) and custombike-show.de for the purpose of reporting on the European Custombike Championship, and may reproduce, distribute and make them publicly accessible for the purpose of presenting the European Custombike Championship.
5. The submission of the entry form does not automatically entail participation in the European Custombike Championship, but merely serves as a preselection. The participants of the European Custombike Championship in Bad Salzuflen selected by a jury of experts will receive a separate invitation by e-mail. The invitations will be sent to the participants between 1 October and 10 November 2023.
6. The participant agrees that his/her data may be transmitted to the respective organiser for the sole purpose of organising bike shows and special exhibitions.
7. The participant may revoke his/her consent to the storage and use of his/her personal data at any time with effect for the future. With the revocation, participation in the preliminary competition for the European Custombike Championship is terminated. The revocation obliges Garage21 GmbH to delete the data on its own servers and to refrain from future transmission and publication.
8. Employees of Garage21 GmbH and Messe Ostwestfalen GmbH are excluded from participation.